No one wants to overpay for a car. Through the Financial Resources Car Buying Service, powered by TRUECar, you can research cars and see what others have paid for the car you want – so you know if you’re getting a good deal. Get savings off the MSRP on both new and used cars before visiting a dealership. Plus, with our great low rates, you could save a whole lot more!
How does it work?
1. Visit the Financial Resources Car Buying Service, powered by TRUECar. Research a new car based on your preferences or search thousands of pre-owned inventory and see dealer-guaranteed prices.
2. Print your Guaranteed Savings Certificate featuring a summary of your car with your Guaranteed Savings. The Certificate will also include the information for your dealer contact, so you can arrange a test drive and confirm availability. You are never under any obligation to purchase.
3. Present your Guaranteed Savings Certificate* to your dealer for an easy and hassle-free car buying experience.
Get pre-approved for your car loan and make your car buying experience easier.*(1,2,3,4)
* Guaranteed Savings not available in all states. In these states, a Target Price is shown, which is a market-based example of what you can reasonable expect to pay for your vehicle as configured. Your configured vehicle may not be available or in stock at the Certified Dealer.
(1) Annual Percentage Rate (APR) remains fixed for the term of the loan.
(2) New Vehicles get up to 100% financing plus tax, tag, title and extended warranty insurance.
(3)The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) quoted is the lowest available rate based on individual credit circumstances for each qualified applicant and includes a .30% reduction in rate based on your account services with the credit union. Discounted rate example includes a discount of .10% for an active checking account (active checking account requires either 1- existing checking acct with minimum monthly Direct Deposit of $500.00 , 2-FRFCU debit card with minimum 5 transactions in previous month, 3- Active Bill Pay Account); 0.10% for an existing consumer loan (excludes Credit Builder and Personal Lines of Credit); 0.10% for a FRFCU Mortgage or Investment Account. If no qualifying relationship add .30% to the stated rate. The rate will never be higher than the maximum allowed by the Federal Credit Union Act from, which is currently 18%. Certain restrictions and minimum loan amounts may apply. Rates are subject to change without notice.
(4) Loans and Lines are not available in Puerto Rico.