Mobile Banking Services
Financial Resources offers several ways to access our Internet Banking service using you Mobile device:
Mobile Apps Download Mobile apps to your Apple iPhone, iPad, or Android device for access to Financial Resources FCUs Internet Banking services:
- Deposit checks with your mobile device: Click here to watch a video and learn more .
- Account summaries
- View account transaction history
- Make account transfers
- Find ATM and branch locations
- Access cash back offers on your mobile device while on the go view and activate offers!
- View check images within your account transactions
- Provide valuable feedback to us by rating our App
Web-Enabled Mobile Banking Using a Web-enabled wireless device with an Internet connection, simply enter the Financial Resources Mobile Banking service Internet address http://m.myfinancialresources.org into the browser to gain access to the following Internet Banking services.
- Account Summaries
- Account Transaction History
- Make account transfers
- Pay Bills
- View Pending Bill Payments
- Cancel Pending Bill Payments
- View Bill Payment History
Important FAQs for access to Mobile Banking services
1. How do I access Financial Resources FCUs Mobile Banking services?
In order to access Financial Resources FCUs Mobile Banking services , you need a WebBranch Internet Banking User ID and Password and a Web-enabled wireless device with an Internet connection.
2. Need a WebBranch Internet Banking User ID and Password?
- View the online Demo by clicking on the Demo link found under the WebBranch Login found on our Home Page.
- To register for WebBranch Internet Banking, click here .
- Click on the Begin button to begin your Internet Banking Registration.
- Follow the online steps 1 through 3 to complete your Internet Banking Registration.
- Once you are registered for WebBranch Internet Banking, you can now access Financial Resources FCUs Mobile Banking service (see FAQ 1).
3. How does Financial Resources FCUs Mobile Banking services handle Security?
Financial Resources Mobile Banking services are secure and offer the same level of security currently available through our Internet Banking site. Some security features include:
- 128 bit encryption this means that neither the wireless carrier nor anyone else is able to infringe on your wireless signal and will not be able to decipher any information sent to the phone. Mobile Apps are fully secure using industry standard technologies (SSL) and security certificates, with 128 bit encrypted communication.
- Secure login information is not stored on the device or in the downloadable application if you lose your phone, you do not have to worry about deactivating your phone with the credit union.
- Automatic inactivity logout - if the mobile application is inactive for 5 minutes, it will time out and require you to log back in.
- Account masking account numbers in Web-enabled mobile banking are truncated to only display the last 4 digits
4. Is there a fee to use Financial Resources FCUs Mobile Banking services?
No. Financial Resources Mobile Banking services are free of charge. (Please Note: rates from your wireless provider still apply.)
5. What happens if I get locked out of Financial Resources FCUs Mobile Banking service?
As with Financial Resources WebBranch Internet Banking , first attempt to reset your password using the WebBranch Forgot Password option located on our Home Page. If you are unsuccessful, please call Financial Resources Member Service Center at 800.933.3280, press 4, to request to have your password reset. Once your password is reset, you must first specify your new password on the full-site version of Financial Resources WebBranch Internet Banking. For security reasons, you may not specify your new password on Financial Resources Mobile Banking. Once your password has been established via your PC, you may use your User ID and Password to immediately log in to Financial Resources Mobile Banking services.
6. Can I use Financial Resources FCUs Mobile Banking services if I dont have a Financial Resources FCU account?
No. You must have WebBranch Internet Banking User ID and Password in order to use Financial Resources Mobile Banking services.