Membership eligibility is available in so many ways:
1. You are employed by an eligible company or involved with a participation association.
2. You live, work, worship, or attend school in the Greater New Brunswick Area (New Jersey).
3. You live, work, worship, or attend school in Flemington Borough (Hunterdon County), New Jersey.
4. You are a member of the American Consumer Council (ACC). >Join the ACC
5. You are related to an existing Financial Resources Federal Credit Union member (family members include parents, brothers, sisters, children, in-laws, nieces, nephews, grandparents, grandchildren, aunts, uncles, stepchildren, stepparents, first cousins and spouses).
Add FRFCU to your Company Benefits. Email Application
American Consumer Council Membership Application
The American American Consumer Council (ACC) was founded in 1987 to ensure vital consumer needs are met and protected. The ACC does this in the following ways:
- Educating consumers about the benefits of various products and services
- Acting as a voice for consumer advocacy and economic wellness in the U.S.
- Applying marketplace pressure to ensure companies offer safe, reliable products and services to consumers
By joining the ACC, you're becoming a part of an influential organization with more than 120,000 members nationwide. Best of all, by joining ACC you also become eligible for Financial Resources Federal Credit Union membership. To join, please complete all the fields in the application below: