Overview of the Liaison Role
The Company Liaison is the primary communicator between the host Company and Financial Resources Management. The important role maintains an open dialogue and communication between the Company and Financial Resources. The Branch Managers and Branch Supervisors are the key contact persons for Company Liaisons at locations with onsite credit union facilities. For all others, contact your assigned representative.
The Company Liaison's role includes:
- Communicating opportunities for Credit Union involvement in special events such as vendor fairs, "take your child to work day", blood drives and the like.
- The coordination of email, company newsletters, website or TV monitors to communicate Credit Union benefits and services to employees and members when possible.
- Assisting in the scheduling of educational "Lunch 'n Learn" Learning Academy seminars when appropriate.Click here for information about Learning Academy.
- The facilitation of periodic "Member Banking Benefit" and "Open House" events where Financial Resources personnel can "meet and greet" employees in the cafeteria or other large meeting facility.
- Including the Credit Union benefit and service information in new employee orientation procedures. For example, Branch Supervisors can speak briefly and distribute informative packets including information about Financial Resources. Include the Credit Union branch on any "tour" for new employees.