Swipe & Sign Debit Mastercard
5-Day/4-Night Cruise Promotion
For every TEN (10) non-pin, signature debit transactions made with your Financial Resources Debit Mastercard between now and April 30, 2017, you will automatically be entered to win a 5-Day/4-Night Cruise for Two (2) to Mexico, the Bahamas or the Western Caribbean.
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR FINANCIAL RESOURCES FEDERAL CREDIT UNION MEMBERS ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) of the Swipe & Sign Debit Mastercard Cruise promotional contest must be members of Financial Resources Federal Credit Union ("the Credit Union").The following individuals are not eligible: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Financial Resources Federal Credit Union, subsidiaries and affiliated companies and the web hosting and promotions agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively,"Contest Parties"), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or "step" of each) of, and those living in the same households as, each such individual. Contest is void where prohibited.There are no limits to the number of entries allowed during the contest period. Every TEN (10) non-pin, signature debit transactions made from a members Financial Resources FCU Debit Mastercard will constitute ONE (1) entry into the contest.
2. To Enter. The contest entry period begins at 12:00 a.m. EST on March 15, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on April 30, 2017 (the "Entry Period"). There are two ways to enter during the entry period:
Signature Debit Transaction. Financial Resources Federal Credit Union members who complete a minimum of ten (10) non-pin, signature debit transactions during the Entry Period will automatically be entered into the Swipe & Sign Debit Mastercard Cruise promotional contest. Note: A signature debit transaction is where a member uses his/her debit card to pay for a product or service without entering his/her personal identification number (PIN) into a PIN pad. Instead, he/she completes the transaction by signing the sales receipt as if he/she used a credit card to make the purchase. Purchases made online using your Financial Resources FCU Debit Mastercard number represent qualifying purchases and will be considered as entries into the Contest.
Mail-In Entry. Mail-in entries must include your name, address, phone number and email address. Mail-in entries must be typed in a font not less than 12pt and submitted on an 8 W' x 3" sheet of paper. Entries should be mailed to:
Financial Resources Federal Credit Union
Attention: Marketing Department
Bridgewater, NJ 08807-0999
Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST on April 30, 2017. Once the entry form is completed and submitted, the entry is final and may not be modified, supplemented or edited.
3. Conditions of Entry. By submitting an entry, participant represents that he/she is a member of Financial Resources Federal Credit Union and is 18 years or older.
4. Selection of Winner. Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. If the randomly selected winner does not respond to notification within 7 days, another winner will be randomly selected.
5. Release: By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Credit Union, its employees and agents, the Contest's sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct, or participation in, the Contest. In order to receive a prize, participant(s) must sign an official waiver form provided by Financial Resources FCU.
6. Conduct and Decisions: By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Credit Union personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.The Credit Union will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Credit Union's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Credit Union, the Credit Union reserves the right to terminate the Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Credit Union deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Credit Union and are final. The Credit Union may waive any of these rules at its sole discretion. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Credit Union reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Winner(s) must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Credit Union's release form to claim the prize.The Credit Union disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. All entries become the property of the Credit Union and will not be returned.
8. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.The Credit Union shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing list of winners, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.
9. Prizes. Two (2) Grand Prize winners will receive an all-inclusive 5-day/4-night “Cruise Certificate for Two” to Mexico, the Bahamas or the Western Caribbean. Certificate recipients are responsible for port charges, taxes and fees of $39.60 per day/per person and a one-time registration fee of $19.00 per person.
Cruise Terms and Conditions
- Cruise vacation certificates must be registered within 45 days of receipt.
- Cruise must be booked within 18 months from the date certificate is registered.
- Ports of departure include Galveston, New Orleans, Jacksonville, Port Canaveral, Miami or Los Angeles. (Getting to and from the port is the winning member's responsibility).
- Certificate is not valid during peak or holiday periods unless certificate recipient pays an additional fee. Some peak travel dates may not require an additional fee. Peak period is from March 1st through August 30th.
- Certificate is non-transferable. However, it is permissible to transfer it to a relative or friend if it is transferred prior to registration and during the 45-day registration period.
Up to a $1798 Value!