Savings & Checking
Certificates & IRAs
Term Certificate & IRA Specials (1)(7)(8)
Term Certificates (7)
IRA Variable Savings
IRA Variable Savings (1)(8)
(1) Fees may reduce earnings on these accounts: Savings, VIP Checking, Money Market and IRAs
(2) Minimum Balance to earn stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY). If a range is shown as a deposit tier, the starting balance shown in that tier is the Minimum Balance needed to earn the stated Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
(3) Rate is variable and may change after the account is opened
(4) The Purple Interest Checking account is a Split Rate Tiered account. Only the portion of the account balance within each Split Rate Tier earns interest at the rate applicable to that Split Rate Tier. As examples: (a) The account maintains a balance of $5,000. The first $2,500 earns the interest rate defined for the 1st Split Rate Tier and the balance between $2,500 through $5,000 earns the rate defined for that 2nd Split Rate Tier. The end result is the $5,000 balance earns a blended rate of the Rates in the 1st and 2nd Split Tiers; (b) The account maintains a balance of $24,500. The first $2,500 earns the interest rate defined for the 1st Split Rate Tier, the next $2,500 earns the interest rate defined for the 2nd Split Rate Tier, the next $2,500 earns the interest rate defined for the 3rd Split Rate Tier, and the next $17,000 earns the interest rate defined for the 4th Split Rate Tier. The end result is the $24,500 balance earns a blended rate of the Rates in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Split Tiers.
(5) APY = Annual Percentage Yield
(6) Minimum Balance to open = $100.00
(7) An early withdrawal penalty will be imposed
(8) Consult your tax advisor or IRS Publication 590 to determine what type of IRA is right for you. Publication 590 can be found at your local post office or online at the Internal Revenue Service Website.
(9)Relationship Premium Rates for Certificates and IRA's include a rate premium based on your account services with the credit union. Rates indicated include premiums of 0.10% for an active checking account (active checking account requires either 1- existing checking acct with minimum monthly Direct Deposit of $500.00 , 2-FRFCU debit card with minimum 5 transactions in previous month, 3- Active Bill Pay Account); 0.10% for an existing consumer loan (excludes Credit Builder and Personal Lines of Credit); 0.10% for a FRFCU Mortgage or Investment Account.